Lakeland Landsharks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

weirdest things you've seen out on the trail/long run/etc.......

+2
TriGuy
Toe jam on crusty feet
6 posters

Go down

weirdest things you've seen out on the trail/long run/etc....... Empty weirdest things you've seen out on the trail/long run/etc.......

Post  Toe jam on crusty feet Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:41 am

we have seen some crazy shiz-nizzle out there...... but we have done long rins as early as a start time of 4:00am, so......
Toe jam on crusty feet
Toe jam on crusty feet

Back to top Go down

weirdest things you've seen out on the trail/long run/etc....... Empty Early run

Post  TriGuy Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:10 pm

I was on an early am run, about 5:30, and came around a corner to see a lady in her very short nightgown walking her dog outside her front door. She was startled to see me so I just gave her a friendly "Hey" and a wave and kept on going. I must have run past that house a dozen times after that but never saw her again, poor dog.
TriGuy
TriGuy

Back to top Go down

weirdest things you've seen out on the trail/long run/etc....... Empty Re: weirdest things you've seen out on the trail/long run/etc.......

Post  Toe jam on crusty feet Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:49 pm

TriGuy wrote:I was on an early am run, about 5:30, and came around a corner to see a lady in her very short nightgown walking her dog outside her front door. She was startled to see me so I just gave her a friendly "Hey" and a wave and kept on going. I must have run past that house a dozen times after that but never saw her again, poor dog.

Ha!

Snooze and I once came upon a girl rocking herself back and forth while bawling. She was sitting on the sidewalk in front of Cleveland Height Animal Clinic. We stopped and asked if she was ok. She refused to speak to us and insisted we leave her alone. It was completely bizarre and more than a little spooky!
Toe jam on crusty feet
Toe jam on crusty feet

Back to top Go down

weirdest things you've seen out on the trail/long run/etc....... Empty Re: weirdest things you've seen out on the trail/long run/etc.......

Post  Heartbomb08 Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:38 am

Don't know if this is wierd but there was a guy going around Lake H. this weekend on a unicycle!!! Ouch.
Heartbomb08
Heartbomb08

Back to top Go down

Post  Toe jam on crusty feet Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:31 pm

I think I have seen him before! I would crash and burn on a unicycle!
Toe jam on crusty feet
Toe jam on crusty feet

Back to top Go down

Post  Heartbomb08 Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:05 pm

Wonder how many gears he has on that thing! How do you get into and aero tuck??
Heartbomb08
Heartbomb08

Back to top Go down

Post  monkey Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:11 pm

I ran into a large bug this weekend. Right in the lower lip that made it freakishly fat. So I could be a weird thing people saw on the trail.
monkey
monkey
Sprint

Back to top Go down

weirdest things you've seen out on the trail/long run/etc....... Empty cycling death

Post  mbbrad4d Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:47 am

I know there's the "walking wounded", but has anyone seen "Cycling Death" around Lake Hollingsworth? She's freakishly skinny--anorexic, I'm sure--and she rides her bike around Lake Hollingsworth. I always want to stop her and buy her a cheeseburger or something.
mbbrad4d
mbbrad4d

Back to top Go down

Post  Heartbomb08 Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:36 am

Whoa! I thought for a second you saw me riding the lake Saturday!! By the way I would never turn down a cheeseburger Very Happy
Heartbomb08
Heartbomb08

Back to top Go down

Post  mbbrad4d Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:56 pm

No, this woman is freakishly thin. She really needs to be in the hospital. No bodyfat or muscle whatsoever. I think she's burning off bone marrow everytime she rides.
mbbrad4d
mbbrad4d

Back to top Go down

Post  Heartbomb08 Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:17 pm

Not a pleasent visual. I can 100% guarentee that I will never be saddled with that problem. I have too much of a thing for chocolate. Maybe this is a new thread but has anyone had the chocolate raspberry truffle ice cream from Brusters??? Anyway, won't seem me burning bone marrow!
Heartbomb08
Heartbomb08

Back to top Go down

Post  Snooze Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:58 pm

That's the best ice cream ever! The worst part is, Brusters is .23 miles away from our house...

Snooze

Back to top Go down

Post  Heartbomb08 Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:14 pm

So if you have a pint, then run back and forth to Brusters 50 times you'll come out even!!
Heartbomb08
Heartbomb08

Back to top Go down

Post  Toe jam on crusty feet Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:11 pm

only 50??? hmmmmm....tempting.....
Toe jam on crusty feet
Toe jam on crusty feet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down