Lakeland Landsharks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting tonight 1/15 @ 6pm at Fitniche

Go down

Meeting tonight 1/15 @ 6pm at Fitniche Empty Meeting tonight 1/15 @ 6pm at Fitniche

Post  monkey Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:55 am

For those not on the email list. There is a meeting tonight at Fit Niche at 6pm. Here is the email from Dawn.

Greetings!
I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday! Time to start working off all those cookie calories and start your triathlon season training! 2009 is a big year for the Land Sharks! First is our membership and sanctioning with USAT. I need everyone to send me an email with your

Full Name:
Physical Address:
Email Address:
USAT # if you have one (ok if it is expired and you need to renew):

Our membership dues are going to be $30 per person. That covers the following
Insurance - $6 goes to individual insurance under your name with USAT should anything happen during club activities.
Shirts - We will be getting shirts for members once we know who and how many.
Sanctioning Fee - A portion will go to our sanctioning fee which is $50 a year.

Please bring cash or check to the meeting on Thursday (keep reading the info is in this email) or send me a check

FYI I need your dues by Friday January 23rd. If I don't receive your dues your name will be removed from the mailing list L I don't want to see anyone go so make sure you sign up – I will also send out a few reminders prior to.

Meeting this Thursday January 15th at 6pm – Fit Niche
Rich has extended a 15% discount for all Land Sharks in attendance on Thursday night! We will discuss any questions you all have as well as what's coming up in 2009 and what we will be offering in terms of coaching and clinics. Also getting your input on what YOU want! So please try your best to attend. Afterwards we will head over to the Chilli's on Harden for some "fellowship" J

Look forward to seeing you on Thursday! Please email trilandsharks@gmail.com

~Dawn~
monkey
monkey
Sprint

Back to top Go down