Lakeland Landsharks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dec 28th ride-- San Antonio

+5
rundmd
REALLY2
Chopper Reid
monkey
Toe jam on crusty feet
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dec 28th ride-- San Antonio - Page 3 Empty Re: Dec 28th ride-- San Antonio

Post  rundmd Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:05 pm

yep, have fun
rundmd
rundmd

Back to top Go down

Post  REALLY2 Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:00 pm

Sorry really didn't mean to start a debate. The first group leaves at *am and is full of tris and people who want to ride around 22-23avg. It isn't a easy ride for sure. Not many Sunday rides are easy as this seems to be the hard ride of the week for both cyclist and tris. When ever ya'll are ready let me know. I will make sure everyone has a map. Getting dropped can happen to anyone want to make sure nobdy hates the ride it is a great ride. The first group will do 40miles. The second group catches the first one at the sprint and does 60. Which some of the first group will turn with us to go longer. Maybe I can get it pulled up on map my ride so you can have the loop to do whenever. Brian you need to be doing the 1st group. You are more then strong enough.

REALLY2

Back to top Go down

Post  kparker Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:41 pm

Here's the San An route...

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=2454209

I'm going to ride from Plant City if anyone would like to join in some fun...

kp
kparker
kparker

Back to top Go down

Post  kparker Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:45 pm

Well?? Did you guys go??

kp
kparker
kparker

Back to top Go down

Post  Toe jam on crusty feet Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:21 pm

of course! We do not make plans and then sucker out!!!!!!! That ride was easy-peasy tongue

Seriously, It was way more awesomer than other rides we have done. I loved it!! And the map was easy. We printed out a bunch of copies and put them in ziploc bags rubberbanded to our aero-bars. We were able to ride in a couple different groups and it was great. Brian and I are going to plan out some more rides in the coming months and post all the long out-of-Lakeland rideswe are doing if anyone wants to come.

Now, we are all about to meet over here at our house and have soup, salad, sandwiches, and homemade ice cream Smile Feel free to come over!

oh, and we have beer, too!
Toe jam on crusty feet
Toe jam on crusty feet

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:02 pm

You all put together a nice ride, the maps were a great touch. The only suggestion I have is Church St is actually Church Rd and its right at the bottom of a huge hill. Would have been good to know before I got there at 35+, probably even more important for the person right behind me! Seriously, thanks for putting it together. We would head over there for food and beer but I owe Rebecca because I told her we would be back around noon.
Brian
Brian

Back to top Go down

Post  monkey Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:15 pm

I just want to say "Ouch", and thanks for dragging me a long and waiting for me. I would definitely recommend a road bike over a tri bike for this ride, the climbs were brutal, but I'll be back the next time we do it. Thanks.
monkey
monkey
Sprint

Back to top Go down

Post  REALLY2 Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:48 pm

Did someone mention ice cream and beer??????????????????? We will make maps to every ride we have ever done for those two. Throw in pop tarts and you can have my bike.

REALLY2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3