Looking for a tri coach.

Go down

Looking for a tri coach.

Post  triguynewbie on Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:24 am

There were three, or more, people that spoke at that meeting at FitNiche. One was a relatively new coach and possibly new to the area. Perhaps he, you, are on here and I just have not seen you. If not anyone remember his name or have his contact info. I am thinking of getting a coach this off season and sticking to a training plan. I currently just kinda do what I feel like doing and make sure I hit each of the disciplines every now and again.

Thanks Mike
triguynewbie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for a tri coach.

Post  Toe jam on crusty feet on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:41 pm

We have the YTri group at the YMCA. YOu do not have to be a member and we span all different ages and abilities. At $15/month, it's the bet thing in town forsomeone looking for some guidance and a really awesome group to train with. Feel free to PM me or there is a sticky thread in the Training calendar of this forum with more info Smile
Toe jam on crusty feet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tricoach on Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:57 am

Triguynewbie.
I am one of the people that spoke at the initial meeting, and am currently taking on new clients. My name is Jason Bergwall and I coach in the Lakeland area. The best way to reach me is via cell phone- 863-393-6508. I would be more than happy to talk to you about puttong a training plan together!

tricoach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down